Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Tsinay Writes

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is The Tsinay Writes, I like the pretty three column template. This blog is page rank of two with 34 followers on the blog. The post that caught my attention is the sign of war, its beautiful picture of star on top the moon. I don't know there is a believe in Filipinos that this is sign of war. I hope there is no war and only peace.

If you have miss out the updates on the Philippines Elections you can check out this blog. Sam have interest to purchase new laptop I am sure her wish will comes true. Sam have a few blogs and I want to say that her blogs template are unique and pretty, I wonder who is the one behind the designs.

The author of this blog is Filipino and she is Chinese, there is no mention if she can speaks Chinese. The blogger updates her blog every day, if you want to know more just click on the link above.


The Tsinay Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com