Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today the blog review is My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf, a blog belonging to Bambie. First I want to say I like the three columns template of this blog it is well manage and easy to browse. Bambie is a big fan of Chris Evans, I remember him acting in Fantastic Four.

Just recently Bambie has purchase a new domain name for her blog. Bambie loves blogging and she updates her blog every day. She loves facebook games too and her favourite one is Farmville. Earlier this month she announced the winners of her blog contest. You can still find out who are the winners.

Overall Bambie's blog is well organized and you can find the top commentator widget install this way you can find out who are them that comments at her blog. Currently they are 93 followers on the blog, the blog is page rank of 2.

If you want to know more of Bambie just click on the banner below.


My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com