Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In This Side of Town

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today's review is on In This Side of Town, this blog belongs to Vernz the blog is three columns template. This blog is page rank of three with 162 followers on the blog. Browsing her blog posts, I find this post interesting that I am a millionaire, it is funny post by Vernz and I know everyone of us dream of become a millionaire. I am sure you like you to share on how you going to spend the money if you are a millionaire.

Overall the blog is well maintain and easy to browse. Vernz updates her blog every day, you can find her blog interesting to read. Vernz is a living in Philippines and from her blog I can tell that she loves blogging. I like to visit her blog as I can see many pictures share with Vernz. I like to check out the random Davao scenes at her blog.




2 comments:

  1. thanks sherry for this review ... all the best and have a great time blogging.

    ReplyDelete

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com