Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pop Ups In My Mind

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is Pop Ups In My Mind, first I like to say that I like the unique three columns template of this blog. The blogger Nicquee is now pregnant and she is 36 weeks of pregnancy, she shares the latest info on the huge gadget warehouse sales. I am sure if you love shopping you will check out this link. She still manage to blog at least twice a week even though she is pregnant now.

Even though she is pregnant she head to the Philippines election at 35 weeks pregnancy. I am sure you know that every votes count.

There is a post that caught my attention it is the FAQs on sex during pregnancy. I find that they are many interesting to read at her blog, if you like to find out of Pop Ups In My Mind be sure to visit her blog.

Overall I like her blog it is easy to browse and you can find the recent post stated at the side bar. This blog is now having 88 followers!



pop ups of my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com