Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: In My Psyche

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.


I love contest and today my review is on In My Psyche. This blog is using two columns template and it is well maintain. The blog is having 53 followers on the blog, it is page rank zero at the moment. The blog belongs to peppermayo and she is updating her blog every day. Her real name is Mae and she is born and raised in Philippines. She is currently staying in the US as she migrated there 10 years ago with her loved one. From about me page you can get to know more of her.

I like the post on friends from school because they are many pictures share by her. She is taking part in Girl Talk of Niko, every week it is different theme. Below posts of her blog you can find the thought cloud which is the tags. This blog started in March 2008, I must say keep up the good work with blogging. If you have time check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com