Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Mom's Life and Loves

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today my blog review is A Mom's Life and Loves, this blog is a parenting blog. It belongs to Sam, she is mommy of two children Sabyn and Sanjo. Sam loves shopping and you can find her shopping of shoes and others at her blog. I like the blog it is using three columns template, currently they are 59 followers on the blog. The blog is page rank 2 with 44 email subscribers. I find that this blog does not have archive on the blog, the only way to read more is click on the pages available.

I love shopping and I see that Sam and Sab have found the suitable shoes. Check out the flip flops they have got. Sam is a busy mom of two but she manages her time well, she is able to blog at least twice a week. You can read up her from a mom to a mom as she is taking part in Bloggers Against Hunger.





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com