Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spread the WORD!

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today blog review is Spread the WORD! another blog belonging to Liz. This blog is using three columns template with 66 followers on the blog. I like to read about the Philippines 2010 Elections and it is my first time to know the inked fingers using there. Wow just click on the link to see the pictures, there is a huge crowd at the Election.

I know that Liz loves blogging and she has many blogs but I don't know that she loves to read too. She is certified book lovers, her first book is Mother Goose the children book. She loves to join books contests too! I must say that she is good with the templates and wordpress as the design of her blogs are unique and pretty. Unlike me I am still having hard time to change theme for my blogs.

I am not kidding when I mention that she loves blogging, just check out her other blogs.

www.mtgirl.info
www.couplestrip.com
www.impulsivebuyer.info
www.lizspeaks.info
www.lizmagikera.info
www.wordyliz.com
www.techieliz.com
www.lizmoneyweb.com
www.dailylovedose.com

Now if you like to know more about Liz, be sure to visit her blog, I mean her blogs!




SWORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com