Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: Drama Queen

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Earlier I review of the It's Not Alaways About Me, here's another blog belonging to Yuuki. The Drama Queen where you can find her posts mostly about the drama watched by her. The blog is using three columns template with 66 followers on the blog, it is page rank of two.

Yuuki is also one of the BC Bloggers, from this blog you can find that she loves to talk about drama seen by her. I like to watch Taiwanese drama too and I find that Yuuki have seen more than me. Yuuki also likes to watch Japanese and Korean drama, she seldom watch the Tagalog drama and drama. I am sure you know more of Lee Min Ho more than me as I seldom watch Korean drama. She also likes to take part in contest, check out this contest she is taking part.

If you have Entrecard and Adgitize don't forget to drop by this blog. If you have time don't forget to check out her other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com