Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blogger Hub

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.


Today blog review is Blogger Hub, I like the pink template of this blog. The blogger do not have degree in anything but she manages to learn it on her own about the techie stuff. The blog is page rank of two with 43 followers on the blog. The blogger Sam loves to use wordpress, you can find the post here. There is detail of blogger vs wordpress.

I like the simple pink two columns template of her blog. She is happy to share with you that she is being chosen as Blogger of the Week. The blogger hub is also one of the member of BC Bloggers. She is thinking to purchase a laptop and she does not know it is better to purchase Acer or Toshiba. If you know more about laptop and computer you can tell her which is better.

If you love tech stuff and wordpress I am sure you like to visit Blogger Hub. I know that I have so much to learn I will drop by the blog from time to time.



The Blogger Hub

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com