Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: Home Buddies

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

I am sure you know that I love contest and I have taken part in many contests. Today the review is about Home Buddies. This blog is three columns template and it is page rank of three. I see there is changes some changes on this blog like you don't see how many followers on the blog now. Anyway the blog owner is Fedhz, she is a mommy one of little girl. This blog is name home buddies because it is about Fedhz and her boyfriend Mike, and their little gal named Yz.

I am sure if you know Fedhz, she already facebooking with her classmates. I like to visit her blog often to see pictures of three of them. I read her post and know that Yz her little girl is no longer scare of water, she can now swim at the swimming pool. Fedhz is not full time working at home now she manage to update her blog at least twice a week. This blog is also about parenting experience share by Fedhz. She is also one of the BC Bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com