Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: Red is Marose

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

I love contest and today review is on Red is Marose. The blog is using three columns template with 51 followers on the blog and page rank of two. Overall the blog is user friendly and easy to browse.

I get to know Red from Kaye and Pehpot Blogversary Contest not long ago. Red is also participant in Yuuki's TwinBlogversary Contest, now I am looking at the Childhood Friends of Red. Red is also one of the BC Bloggers. I don't know that Red have a youngest brother that turned 12 years old. From time to time Red will blog about tagalog post, if you can read it be sure to visit her blog often. Red update her blog at least twice a week be sure to click on the link above to read more. Red have a son name jhay, find out more at her blog. :D

If you have Entrecard and Adgitize be sure to drop by her blog. Red is one of the sponsors in some the contests that I am taking part.

3 comments:

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com