Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just Another Pixel

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Good afternoon to my reader, today blog review is Just Another Pixel. This blog is page rank of four with pretty three columns template. Now this blog having total 60 followers and 11 subscribers by email. Topics are listed on the side bar so you can click on them to read.

They are many participants in Make a Wish Contest, now I know you want to see the update of Make a Wish Contest. It is exciting to find out who are going to be the winners of the contest, well no announcement yet you got to stick to the blog to find out. It's exciting contest as they are 33 entries of it.

If you love design and photography you will like this blog as so much good info on how to make the photos beautiful. I know I have so much to learn, I need baby steps to do so. Now if you like to know more of Just Another Pixel just visit the blog. You can find many interesting post to read every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com