Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pinkville

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

Today Review is Pinkville, when you read the blog its Pinkville I am sure most of you guess the colour of the blog is pink. If that's your guess you are right! I like the pink header and the three columns template of this blog. Liz is the author of this blog, currently they are 56 followers on the blog. The blog is page rank of two and you can find the magical cloud at the side bar, that's the tags.

I can tell you that Liz loves blogging you can check out the list of blogs she have got. She just bought six domains, oh wow.. that's a lot! My first time to know a blogger that bought so many domains. I am happy to find a blogger that loves blogging just like me.

Overall the blog Pinkville is well maintain and easy to browse. If you have Entrecard and Adgitize be sure to drop by the blog too.

PINKVILLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com