Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Busy mommy

I am glad my sister-in-law here to help because I have my hands full with my baby boy. He's growing up fast and very active. He climbed up the sofa and cushion trying to reach the socket button to on and off the electricity.

Sometimes I need a break I will bring my eldest boy to movie, or even bring my dear along! Just the other day I paid one more ticket for my son so that my dear can enjoy the movie with us. I won the movie passes online and I only redeem two tickets so another ticket I just pay extra for it!

It seems my dear not understand that 2D is better view than normal screening cinema! We watched 2D together for the first time and movie we watched The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com