Monday, March 9, 2009

Miss out on Week 3 Big Mak Blog Contest!

This week is your last chance to take part in Makoy's contest. Now it is over 50 participants, I am sure everyone wants to know who is going to win! I am one of the participants and if you are still invited to take part in this contest. If you like to earn points, you can mention my Sherry as referral. You get to earn 3 points, and Sherry gets to earn 5 points.

Big Mak Blog Contest week 3
is getting excited and I am working hard too. By the way, I like the update at his blog about Singapore. Makoy is a Pinoy Blogger working in Singapore. Hop on to Makoy's blog to take part in his contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have time, drop by my blogs
isherrygo.com
iblogaholic.info
lurvertyhing.com
namesherry.com
heartrandom.com